sábado, 20 de dezembro de 2008

Bonnie Tyler

How's it feel to be a woman / How's it feel to be a man / Are we really that different / Tell me where you stand / I look at you, you look away / Why do you say we're night and day / I'd like to try another way / Oh baby for just one day / If you were a woman and I was a man / Would it be so hard to understand / That a heart's a heart and we do what we can / If you were a woman and I was a man / If you were a woman and I was a man / How's it feel to be the hunter / How's it feel to be the prey / Is there really a reason / For this game we play / I look at you, you look away / Why do you say we're night and day / I'd like to try another day / Oh darling, just one day / If you were a woman and I was a man / Would it be so hard to understand / That a heart's a heart and we do what we can / If you were a woman and I was a manIf you were a woman and I was a man / Hey, we're just two people trying to love / Oh but how, how can we love / With this wall between us, holding us back / If you were a woman and I was a man / Would it be so hard to understand / That a hearts a heart and we do what we can / If you were a woman and I was a man / If you were a woman and I was a man.


E ouçam a voz rouca :)

Nenhum comentário: